Bienvenue sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE 23(2) / CHYTRÝ, M.
- Meat production and maintaining biodiversity: Grazing by traditional breeds and crossbred beef cattle in marshes and grasslands / KOVÁCSNÉ KONCZ, N.
- Dominant C3 tussock grasses are resilient to the reintroduction of fire in long-unburned temperate grasslands / MORGAN, J.W.
- Threshholds in woody and herbaceous component co-existence inform the restoration of a fire-dependent community / VANDER YACHT, A.L.
- High resistance of plant biodiversity to moderate native woody encroachment in loess steppe grassland fragments / TELEKI, B.
- Savannah trees buffer herbaceous plant biomass against wild and domestic herbivores / SMITH, S.W.
- Spatial patterns of tree recruitment in a montane Hawaiian wet forest after cattle removal and pig population control / IBANEZ, T.
- Initial response of understorey vegetation and tree regeneration to a mixed-severity fire in old-growth Araucaria-Nothofagus forests / FUENTES-RAMIREZ, A.
- Detecting changes in understorey and canopy vegetation cycles in West Central Alberta using a fusion of Landsat and MODIS / McCLELLAND, C.J.R.
- Climate-based approach for modeling the distribution of montane forest vegetation in Taiwan / LIN, H.-Y.
- Strategies to persist in the community: Soil seed bank and above-ground vegetation in Patagonian pine plantations / RAGO, M.M.
- Management effects on plant community and functional assemblages in Chicago's vacant lots / ANDERSON, E.C.
- Establishment dynamics of native and exotic plants after disturbance along roadsides / CORCOS, D.
- Plant indicators for Folic Histosols in mountain forests of the Calcareous Alps / OLLECK, M.
- Classification of the European marsh vegetation (Phragmito-Magnocaricetea) to the association level / LANDUCCI, F.