Bienvenue sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
Acta oecologica 105 / CAMPANELLO, P.
- The impact of pollen quality on the sensitivity of bumblebees to pesticides / BARRAUD, A.
- The influence of matrix type in the relationship between patch size and amphibia richness: A global Meta-Analysis / MOTTA-TAVARES, T.
- Urbanization effects on wild bee carbon and nitrogen stable isotope ratios in the Paris region / RANKOVIC, A.
- Vascular epiphyte communities in secondary and mature forests of a subtropical montane area / CEBALLOS, S.J.
- Interactions among individuals of Setaria Italica at different levels of genetic relatedness under different nutrient and planting density conditions / HUSAIN JAAFRY, S.W.
- Are native nectar robbers against the alien ? Effects of floral larceny on the reproductive success of the invasive yellow bells (Tecoma stans, Bignoniaceae) / ALVES DOS SANTOS, J.M.
- Biodiversity and carbon sequestration potential in two types of tropical rainforest, Cameroon / KABELONG BANOHO, L.-P.-R.
- Tortoise ecology in the West African savannah: Multi-scale habitat selection and activity patterns of a threatened giant species, and its ecological relationships with a smaller-sized species / PETROZZI, F.
- Bat-fruit networks structure resist habitat modification but species roles change in the most transformed habitats / CASTANO, J.H.
- Troubles in pear pollination : Effects of collection and storage method on pollen viability and fruit production / QUINET, M.
- Fruiting phenology and comsumption of zoochoric fruits by wild vertebrates in a seasonally dry tropical forest in the Brazilian Caatinga / DE MEDEIROS E SILVA, E.E.
- Male-biased adult sex ratio in non-breeding areas of an extreme long-distance migratory shorebird population / GHERARDI-FUENTES, C.
- Soil aggregation, ecosystem engineers and the C cycle / LAVELLE, P.
- The apiary influence range: A new paradigm for managing the cohabitation of honey bees and wild bee communities / HENRY, M.
- Similitudes and differences between two closely related Ficus species in the synthesis by the ostiole of oders attracting their host-specific pollinators: A transcriptomic based investigation / HU, R.
- Microbial functional genediversity in natural secondary forest Ultisols / WANG, Y.
- How biased is our perception of plant-pollinator networks? A comparison of visit- and pollen-based representations of the same networks / DE MANINCOR, N.
- Bee hotels host a high abundance of exotic bees in an urban context / GESLIN, B.
- 2D or not 2D? Three-dimensional home range analysis better represents space use by an arboreal mammal / CHANDLER, C.J.
- Effects of Japanese marten (Martes melampus) gut passage on germination of Actinidia arguta (Actinidiaceae): implications for seed dispersal / TSUJII, Y.
20 notices affichées sur 27, voir les 7 autres