Bienvenue sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
FOLIA GEOBOTANICA 52(1) / HÉDL, R.
- Coppicing systems as a way of understanding patterns in forest vegetation / HÉDL, R.
- Biodiversity implications of coppice decline, transformations to high forest and coppice restoration in British woodland / KIRBY, K.J.
- Variation in canopy openness among main structural types of woody vegetation in a traditionally managed landscape / VOLARÍK, D.
- Comparison of vascular plant diversity and species composition of coppice and high beech forest in the Banat region, Romania / EBESTA, J.
- Patterns of functional diversity of two trophic groups after canopy thinning in an abandones coppice / SIPOS, J.
- Habitat requirements of endangered species in a former coppice of high conservation value / ROLECEK, J.
- Unravelling mechanisms of short-term vegetation dynamics in complex coppice forest systems / CANULLO, R.
- Dynamics of herbaceous vegetation during four years of experimental coppice introduction / HÉDL, R.
- On the general failure of coppice conversion into high forest in Quercus pyrenaica stands: a genetic and physiological approach / SALOMON, R.
- Competitive interactions of Persian oak coppice trees (Quercus brantii var. persica) in a pure dry woodland revealed through point pattern analysis / ERFANIFARD, Y.