Bienvenue sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
JOURNAL OF VEGETATION SCIENCE 30(6) / CHIARUCCI, A.
- Effects of extreme drought on primary production, species composition and species diversity of a Mediterranean annual plant community / ALON, M.
- Manipulation of vegetation with activated carbon reveals the role of root exudates in shaping native grassland communities / NETTAN, S.
- Competition among functional groups increases asynchrony of their temporal fluctuations in a temperate grassland / LEPS, J.
- Community assembly on extensive green roofs: Effects of dispersal-, abiotic- and biotic filtering on the spontaneous species- and functional diversity / VANSTOCKEM, J.
- Unbalanced species losses and gains lead to non-linear trajectories as grasslands become forests / KIMBERLEY, A.
- Fire severity and changing composition of forest understory plant communities / STEVENS, J.T.
- Effects of climate, soil, forest structure and land use on the functional composition of the understorey in italian forests / CHELLI, S.
- Bryophyte and macrolichen diversity show contrasting elevation relationships and are negatively affected by disturbances in laurel forests of Madeira island / BOCH, S.
- Structural heterogeneity of trees influences epiphyte distributions in a northern temperate rainforest / WOODS, C.L.
- Wood density, growth and mortality relationship of lianas on environmental gradients in fragmented forests of montane landscapes / ROEDER, M.
- Spatial distribution and interspecific associations in a deciduous broad-leaved forest in north-central China / ZHOU, Q.
- Drivers of subtropical forest dynamics: The role of functional traits, forest structure and soil variables / BORDIN, K.M.
- Diverging shifts in spring phenology in response to biodiversity loss in a subtropical forest / DU, Y.
- Drivers of the growth-survival trade-off in a tropical forest / ALVES MEIRA-NETO, J.A.
- Flooding regime drives tree community structure in Neotropical dry forests / DE CARVALHO ARAUJO, F.
- Responses of peatland vegetation to 15-year water level drawdown as mediated by fertility level / KOKKONEN, N.A.K.
- Reproductive phenology of submerged macrophytes: A tracker of year-to-year environmental variations / CALERO, S.
- Using species attributes to characterize late-glacial and early-Holocene environments at Krakenes, western Norway / ASTRUP FELDE, V.
- Unifying facilitation and recruitment networks / ALCÁNTARA, J.M.