Bienvenu sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
JOURNAL OF VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHIARUCCI, A.
- The functional trait spectrum of European temperate grasslands / LADOUCEUR, E.
- Vertical size structure is associated with productivity and species diversity in a short-stature grassland: Evidence for the importance of height variability within herbaceous communities / BROWN, C.
- Herbaceous climbers in herbaceous systems are shade-tolerant and magnesium-demanding / BITOMSKY, M.
- Exploring the effects of pasture trees on plant community patterns / JAKOBSSON, S.
- Summer precipitation limits plant species richness but not overall productivity in a temperate mesic old-field meadow / SERAFINI, J.
- Regional rainfall and local topography jointly drive tree community assembly in lowland tropical forests of New Caledonia / BLANCHARD, G.
- Disappearing green: Shrubs decline and bryophytes increase with nine years of increased snow accumalation in the High Arctic / COOPER, E.J.
- Lichens facilitate seedling recruitment in alpine heath / NYSTUEN, K.O.
- Vertical variation in epiphytic cryptogam species richness and composition in a primeval Fagus sylvatica forest / KAUFMANN, S.
- Common ground among beech forest development stages: Matrix versus stage-typical live tree structure / PECK, J.E.
- Cascading effects of canopy mortality drive long-term changes in understorey diversity in temperate old-growth forests of Europe / NAGEL, T.A.
- Interactive effects of past land use and recent forest management on the inderstorey community in temperate oak forest in South Sweden / DEPAUW, L.
- Determinants of spatial patterns of canopy tree species in a tropical evergreen forest in Gabon / ENGONE OBIANG, N.L.
- Post-fire vegetation recovery at forest sites is affected by permafrost degradation in the Da Xin'an Mountains of northern China / SHI, L.
- Effect of fire regimes on the demographic parameters of the perennial tussock grasses of a humid savanna / FULGENCE KOFFI, K.
- Minimal mortality and rapid recovery of the dominant shrub Larrea tridentata following an extreme cold event in the northern Chihuahuan desert / LADWIG, L.M.
- The effect of environmental filtering on variation in functional diversity along a tropical elevational gradient / DING, Y.
- Short gradient, but distinct plant strategies: The CSR scheme applied to subtropical / FERMINA ROSENFIELD, M.
- Invasive species differ in key functional traits from native and non-invasive alien plant species / MATHAKUTHA, R.
- Salt marsh migration into salinized agricultural fields: A novel assembly of plant communities / GEDAN, K.B.
20 notices affichées sur 24, voir les 4 autres