PLANT BIOSYSTEMS : GIORNALE BOTANICO ITALIANO / BLASI, C.
- Multiple pharmacological approaches on hydroalcoholic extracts from different parts of Cynoglossum creticum Mill. (Boraginaceae) / MENGHINI, L.
- Proposal of new syntaxa and series of Grey Willow forests of humid dunes slacks of the North-Atlantic coasts of Europe / PERRIN, G.
- Treatment by glyphosate-based herbicide allowed recovering native species after Oxalis pes-caprae L. invasion: indications from a Mediterranean island / LAZZARO, L.
- DNA barcoding as a tool for early warning and monitoring alien duckweeds (Lemna sp.pl.): the case of Central Italy / MARCONI, G.
- Weissia multicapsularis, a rare moss species new to Turkey and Asia / URSAVAS, S.
- The endosperm development and the variations of structures of embryo sacs: unravelling the low fecundity of Zephyranthes candida (Amaryllidaceae) / AO, C.
- Efficient TDZ-induced regeneration from capitulum explants of gerbera jamesonii Bolus ex Hooker F. - an ornamental plant with high aesthetic value / MADAM, E. ; MANGA, S. ; AILENI, M. ; MAMIDALA, P.
- New records of Bryum gemmiferum and Atrichum crispum for Turkey / URSAVAS, S.
- Metabolomics approach to investigate phytotoxic effects of Wedelia tribobata leaves, litter and soil / AZIZAN, K.A.
- Mapping invasive plants with citizen science. A case study from Trieste (NE Italy) / NIMIS, P.L.
- Herbarium survey on the genus Azolla (Salviniaceae) in Italy: distributive and taxonomic implications / LASTRUCCI, L.
- Micropropagation of Sicilian cultivars with an aim to preserve genetic diversity in hazelnut (Corylus avellana L.) / SGUEGLIA, A.
- Growth, photosynthetic activity and tuber quality of two potato cultivars in controlled environment as affected by light source / PARADISO, R.
- The necessity of surveillance: medium-term viability of Carpobrotus edulis propagules after plant fragmentation / SOUZA-ALONSO, P.
- Towards alien plant prioritization in Italy: methodological issues and first results / LAZZARO, L.