Plant Ecology & Diversity / NAGY, L.
- Perspectives for ecological networks in plant ecology / LOSAPIO, G.
- Maternal factors have stronger effect on family sex ratio than nuclear factors in a trans-Atlantic cross of Silene vulgaris / OLSON, M.S.
- Loss of suitable climatic areas for Araucaria forests over time / BERGAMIN, R.S.
- Effects of grazing exclusion on vegetation and seed bank composition in a mesic mountain grassland in Argentina / LOYDI, A.
- Propagule pressure and priority seeding effects on the demography of invasive annual and native perennial grass species / SCHANTZ, M.C.
- Effect of heat on seed germination and viability in species of Cistaceae / LUNA, B.
- Nectar robbing does not affect female reproductive success of an endangered Antirrhinum species, Plantaginaceae / CARRIO, E.
- Diverse yet endangered: pollen dispersal and mating system reveal inbreeding in a narrow endemic plant / RODRIGUES, D.M.
- High-resolution melting analysis for testing the authenticity of fresh and canned heart of palm, an economically important non-timber forest product from the Neotropics / DE OLIVEIRA, K.T.