PLANT BIOSYSTEMS : GIORNALE BOTANICO ITALIANO R291.137(1) / CRISTOFOLINI, G.
- Morphology and distribution of epidermal phytoliths in Triticum aestivum L. / PONZI, R.
- Unimpeded onset of proliferation and conserved processing of DNA damage in two Allium species after their challenge by ionizing radiation / PÉREZ-TALAVERA, S.
- Biocoenic and karyological characterization of four upspring critical taxa of the eastern Po Plain (North-Eastern Italy) / DA CANAL, M.T.
- The distribution of the two chemical varieties of the lichen Pseudevernia furfuracea in Italy / MARTELLOS, S.
- Biomonitoring in the evaluation of human impact: use of lichen biodiversity, and moss accumulation of radioisotopes in an Alpine valley (Valle Orco, Piedmont, Italy) / GRISELLI, B.
- Modification of root morphological parameters and root architecture in seedlings of Fraxinus ornus L. and Spartium junceum L. growing on slopes / CHIATANTE, D.
- An information-theoretical measure of ß-diversity / RICOTTA, C.
- Root distribution of Mediterranean woody plants. Introducing a new empirical model / SILVA, J.S.
- Variation in leaf structure and function of the Mediterraneantree Fraxinus ornus L. growing in ecologically contrasting habitats at the margin of its range / KALAPOS, T.
- The main Plant community types of the alpine belt of the Apennine chain / BLASI, C.
- Seed morphology of Erica L. sect. Callicodon Bentham. Taxonomic implications / FAGÚNDEZ, J.