JOURNAL OF VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHIARUCCI, A.
- sPlot - A new tool for global vegetation analyses / BRUELHEIDE, H.
- Patterns of long-term vegetation change vary between different types of semi-natural grasslands in Western and Central Europe / DIEKMANN, M.
- Differential responses of C3 and C4 grasses to shrub effects in a sub-humid grassland of South America / FERNÁNDEZ, G.
- Intraspecific facilitation explains the spread of the invasive engineer Spartina anglica in Atlantic salt marshes / PROENÇA, B.
- Local flooding history affects plant recruitment in riparian zones / SARNEEL, J.M.
- Bryophytes in fir waves: Forest canopy indicator species and functional diversity decline in canopy gaps / BERDUGO, M.B.
- Linking understory species diversity, community-level traits and productivity in a Chinese boreal forest / LIU, B.
- Variation in compositional and structural components of community assemblage and its determinant / YAO, J.
- The importance of local environmental, hydrogeomorphological and spatial variables for beta diversity of macrophyte assemblages in a neotropical floodplain / SCHNEIDER, B.
- Drivers of the beta diversity of aquatic plant communities along a latitudinal gradient in southern Brazilian coastal ponds / BERTUZZI, T.
- Leaf and root nutrient concentrations and stoichiometry along aridity and soil fertility gradients / LIU, G.
- Consequences of biodiversity shift across phylogenetic scales for aspen and willow growth, survival, and herbivory / GROSSMAN, J.J.
- Interactive effects of climate and topography on soil salinity and vegetation zonation in North-African continental saline depressions / CHAIEB, G.
- Herbivory and dropping effects by small mammals on salt-marsh vegetation vary across microhabitats / PASCUAL, J.
- Extinction and colonisation of habitat specialists drive plant species replacement along a Mediterranean grassland-forest succession / BAGARIA, G.
- Phylogenetic and functional structures of plant communities along a spatiotemporal urbanization gradient: Effects of colonization and extinction / CUI, Y.-C.
- Detectability of species of Carex varies with abundance, morphology, and site complexity / DENNETT, J.M.
- Cushion and shrub ecosystem engineers contribute differently to diversity and functions in alpine ecosystems / CHEN, J.-G.
- Plant community strategies responses to recent eruptions of Popucatépetl volcano, Mexico / BARBA-ESCOTO, L.
- Hierarchical species distribution models in support of vegetation conservation at the landscape scale / MATEO, R.G.
20 notices affichées sur 21, voir les 1 autres