PLANT BIOSYSTEMS : GIORNALE BOTANICO ITALIANO / BLASI, C.
- Wild and cultivated Triticum species differ in thermotolerant habit and HSP gene expression / RAMPINO, P.
- Inhibitory effect of Ocotea quixos (Lam.) Kosterm. and Piper aduncum L. essential oils from Ecuador on West Nile virus infection / RADICE, M.
- Restoration of European habitats in mainland Portugal, using commercial seed mixtures. Considerations for its management and conservation / RIBEIRO, S.
- Enhanced h6h transcript level, antioxidant activity and tropane alkaloid production in Hyoscyamus reticulatus L. hairy roots elicited by acetylsalicylic acid / NOROZI, A.
- Comprehensive meta-analysis and co-expression network analysis identify candidate genes for salt stress response in Arabidopsis / ZHANG, L.
- Differential ecophysiological responses to seasonal drought of three co-existing oak species in northern Greece / BANTIS, F.
- Diversity of saproxylic basidiomycetes in Quercus ilex woodlands of central and insular Greece / POLEMIS, E.
- Molecular characterization of the wild relatives of wheat using CAAT-box derived polymorphism / ETMINAN, A.
- Taxonomic significance of leaf epidermis in tribe Trifolieae L. (Leguminosae; Papilionoideae) in Pakistan / RASHID, N.
- Speciation and periodic restricted environments. The case of genus Ononis L. (subsections Natrix and Viscosae) / CASTRO, I.
- Spatial landscape patterns and trends of declining reed-beds in peninsular Italy / LASTRUCCI, L.
- The influence of organic and inorganic chelators on the toxicity of bulk and nanoparticles of zinc oxide during germination and seedling growth of Nicotiana tabacum L. / MAZAHERI TIRANI, M.
- Activation of transposable elements and insertional polymorphism in Opuntia offspring as assessed by inter-retrotransposon amplified polymorphism markers / VALADEZ-MOCTEZUMA, E.
- Contribution to the knowledge on relic Stipa spp.-dominated ultramafic grasslands of the Central Balkans / KABAS, E.
- What do we know about salt stress in bryophytes? / COSIC, M.