APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHYTRÝ, M.
- Prediction of soil pH patterns in nature areas on a national scale / WAMELINK, G.W.W.
- Emergent wetland vegetation data recording: Does an optimal period exist? / JENACKOVIC, D.D.
- Patterning emergent marsh vegetation assemblages in coastal Louisiana, USA, with unsupervised artificial neural networks / SNEDDEN, G.A.
- Vegetation changes over the past two decades in West African savanna ecosystem / LEßMEISTER, A.
- Land use change in the high mountain belts of the central Apennines led to marked changes of the grassland mosaic / MALATESTA, L.
- Changes in spatial structures of plant communities lead to functional homogenization in an urban forest park / BERGERON, A.
- Contrasting vegetation change (1974-2015) in hedgerows and forest in an intensively used agricultural landscape / VAN DEN BERGE, S.
- Relationships between vegetation and seed bank in sand pits: Effects of different restoration approaches and successional age / HORACKOVA, M.
- Has the frequency of invasive higher plants stabilized ? Results from a long-term monitoring program of Danish habitats / DAMGAARD, C.
- Restoration of native-dominated plant communities on a Centaurea stoebe-infested site / MACDONALD, N.W.
- Interactions between cattle grazing, plant diversity, and soil nitrogen in a northeastern U.S. coastal grassland / KINNEBREW, E.
- Effects of grazing regimes on the temporal dynamics of grassland communities / DA ROSA BOAVISTA, L.
- Environment or management ? Relative importance for floristic composition of sub-Mediterranean hay meadows in Central Italy / GIALLONARDO, T.
- Grazing reduces plant species diversity of Caatinga dry forests in northeastern Brazil / SCHULZ, K.