Bienvenu sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
Acta oecologica / CAMPANELLO, P.
- Fungi to bacteria ratio : Historical misinterpretations and potential implications / WANG, X.
- Photosynthetic gas exchange, CAM-Cycling, and the ecophysiology of the prostate-leaved geophyte Brunsvigia orientalis from South Africa / MARTIN, C.E.
- Correlation of environmental factors and phenotypic diversity of iranian wild barley (Hordeum Spontaneum Koch) populations / HOSSEINI, M.
- Do the distribution patterns of plant functional traits change during early secondary succession in tropical montane cloud forests ? / HERNANDEZ-VARGAS, G.
- Functional assessment of invasive Salix fragilis L. in north-western Patagonian flood plains: A comparative approach / LEWERENTZ, A.
- Biomass carbon stocks of different land use management in the forest vegetative zone of Nigeria / OLORUNFEMI, I.E.
- Seasonal patterns of gas exchange and water relations in juveniles of two Neotropical savanna tree species differing in leaf phenology / GARCÍA-NUÑEZ, C.
- Changes of paradigms in agriculture soil microbiology and new challenges in microbial ecology / WALL, L.G.
- Consistent sorting but contrasting transition zones in plant communities along bioclimatic gradients / GUERIN, G.R.
- Spatial variation in sex ratio and density explains subtle changes in the strength of size-assortative mating in Edessa contermina (Hemiptera: Pentatomidae) / MOURA, R.R.
- Voles and climate in Norway: Is the abundance of herbivorous species inversely related to summer temperature ? / SELAS, V.
- Ecological role of a flower-dwelling predator in a tri-trophic interaction in northwestern Patagonia / GAVINI, S.S.
- Grazing intensity modulates carbohydrate storage pattern in five grass species from temperate grasslands / BENOT, M.-L.
- Using functional responses to quantify notonectid predatory impacts across increasingly complex environments / CUTHBERT, R.N.
- Interindividual variations in plant and fruit traits affect the structure of a plant-frugivore network / CRESTANI, A.C.
- Are small abandoned plantations a threat for protected areas in Andean forests? The potential invasion of non-native cultivated species / BRAVO, S.P.