Bienvenue sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHYTRÝ, M.
- Changes in alpine plant communities under climate change : Dynamics of snow-meadow vegetation in northern Japan over the last 40 years / AMAGAI, Y.
- Hydrological regime and climate interactively shape riparian vegetation composition along the Colorado River, Grand Canyon / BUTTERFIELD, B.J.
- Development of a carbon calculator tool for riparian forest restoration / MATZEK, V.
- Benefactor facilitation and beneficiary feedback effects drive shrub-dominated community succession in a semi-arid dune ecosystem / BAI, Y.
- Invasive Asclepias syriaca can have facilitative effects on native grass establishment in a water-stressed ecosystem / SZITAR, K.
- Transplanting turfs to facilitate recovery in a low-alpine environment - What matters ? / MEHLHOOP, A.C.
- Soil seed bank assay methods influence interpretation of non-native plant management / CHIQUOINE, L.P.
- Taxonomic and functional facets of the resilience to management of mown subalpine grasslands / LOCHON, I.
- A 5-year rotational grazing changes the botanical composition of sub-alpine and alpine grasslands / PEROTTI, E.
- Revegetation of subtropical soil slopes: Groundcover performance and the implications of urban development and slope features on plant community / CHAU, N.L.
- Rules of thumb for predicting tropical forest recovery / HOLL, K.D.
- Mapping grassland plant communities using a fuzzy approach to address floristic and spectral uncertaintly / RAPINEL, S.
- Community patterns and environmental drivers in hyperdiverse kwonga scrub vegetation of Western Australia / TSAKALOS, J.L.