Bienvenu sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
Acta oecologica / CAMPANELLO, P.
- Resprouters, assisted by somatic mutations, are as genetically diverse as nonsprouters in the world's fire-prone ecosystems / FOWLER, W.M.
- Early-stage ecological influences of population recovery of large mammals on dung beetle assemblages in heavy snow areas / ENARI, H.
- Butterfly-plant network in urban landscape: Implication for conservation and urban greening / MUKHERJEE, S.
- Can the effect of species ecological traits on birds' altitudinal changes differ between geographic areas? / ROCCHIA, E.
- Climate change in forest ecosystems: A field experiment addressing the effects of raising temperature and reduced rainfall on early life cycle stages of oaks / PÉREZ-RUIZ, C.L.
- Invasion of the alien shrub Prunus laurocerasus in suburban deciduous forests: Effects on native vegetation and soil properties / RUSTERHOLZ, H.-P.
- Context-dependent post-dispersal predation of acorns in a California oak community / SCHUBERT, S.C.
- Temporal variation in structural properties of tropical plant-herbivore networks: The role of climatic factors / LÓPEZ-CARRETERO, A.
- Environmental determinants of genetic diversity in Salix gordejevii (Salicaceae) in three Sandy Lands, northern China / HUANG, W.
- Spatial variation in host preference in the endangered epiphytic bromeliad Tillandsia carlos-hankii / RAMÍREZ-MARTÍNEZ, A.
- A stronger influence of past rather than present landscape structure on present plant species richness of road-field boundaries / CHAUDRON, C.
- Effects of neighborhood on pollination and seed dispersal of a threatened palm / DOS SANTOS, J.
- Soil macrofauna diversity as a key element for building sustainable agriculture in Argentine Pampas / DOMÍNGUEZ, A.
- Re-caching of acorns by rodents: Cache management in eastern deciduous forests of North America / BARTLOW, A.W.
- Bacterial species richness at three stages of the breeding season in Cyanistes caeruleus (blue tit) / DEVAYNES, A.
- Influence of seed size on performance of non-native annual plant species in a novel community at two planting densities / RADNY, J.
- Spatial patterns and competition in trees in early successional reclaimed and natural boreal forests / DAS GUPTA, S.