Bienvenu sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
Acta oecologica / CAMPANELLO, P.
- Edge, area anthropization effects on mangrove-dwelling ant communities / CAITANO, B.
- Fruiting patterns of macrofungi in tropical and temperate land use types in Yunnan Province , China / LI, H.
- Litter decomposition of three lignin-deficient mutants of Sorghum bicolor during spring thaw / RUHLAND, C.T.
- Abrupt and gradual temperature changes influence on the climatic suitability of Northwestern Alpine grapevine-growing regions for the invasive grape leafhopper Scaphoideus titanus Ball (Hemiptera, Cicadellidae) / RIGAMONTI, I.E.
- Phylogenetic structure of communities between temperate and tropical regions: Exploring patterns through literature datasets / MARTINS, C.A.
- Termitaria vs. mistletoe: Effects on soil properties and plants structure in a semi-arid savanna / NDAGURWA, H.G.T.
- Processes structuring amphibian assemblages along a subtropical arid gradient / ESCORIZA, D.
- Assessing the risk effects of native predators on the exoti American bullfrog (Lithobates catesbeianus) and their indirect consequences to ecosystem function / GUARIENTO, R.D.
- Soil arthropod composition differs between old-fields dominated by exotic plant species and remnant native grasslands / VILARDO, G.
- Plant community composition along a peatland margin follows alternate successional pathways after hydrologic disturbance / GOUD, E.M.
- Plant response to overcrowding - Lemna minor example / KUFEL, L.
- Diet and trophic structure in assemblages of montane frugivorous phyllostomid bats / CASTANO, J.H.
- Effects of soil properties and clonal growth on the apparent sex ratio of the flowering tems of the dioecious clonal shrub Aucuba japonica var. borealis growing in an evergreen coniferous secondary forest / TORIMARU, T.
- Livestock grazing affects microclimate conditions for decomposition process through changes in vegetation structure in mountain grasslands / VAIERETTI, M.V.
- What happens to the mycorrhizal communities of native and exotic seedlings when Pseudotsuga menziesii invades Nothofagaceae forests in Patagonia, Argentina ? / SALGADO SALOMÓN, M.E.
- Influence of tree species and soil properties on ground beetle (Coleoptera: carabidae) communities / VICIAN, V.
- Idiosyncratic soil-tree species associations and their relationships with drought in a monodominant Amazon forest / ELIAS, F.