Bienvenu sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHYTRÝ, M.
- Roadsides: an opportunity for biodiversity conservation / ARENAS, J.M.
- Urban or rural areas: which types of surrounding land use induce stronger edge effects on the functional traits of tropical forests plants? / GUERRA, T.N.F.
- Water depletion drives plant succession in farm ponds and overrides a legacy of continuous anthropogenic disturbance / TOYAMA, F.
- Changes in floristic composition and physiognomy are decoupled along elevation gradients in central Argentina / GIORGIS, M.A.
- Quantifying edge influence on plant community structure and composition in semi-natural dry grasslands / LABADESSA, R.
- Trajectories of floristic change in grassland: landscape, land use legacy and seasonal conditions overshadow restoration actions / McINTYRE, S.
- Quantifying establishment limitations dirung the ecological restoration of species-rich Nardus grassland / VAN DAELE, F.
- Glyphosate, steam and cutting for non-native plant control in Alberta fescue grassland restoration / STOVER, H.J.
- Glyphosate redirects wetland vegetation trajectory following willow invasion / BURGE, O.R.
- Restoration of peatland by spontaneous revegetation after road construction / DALEN JOHANSEN, M.
- Restoration of inland brackish vegetation by large-scale transfer of coastal driftline material / WOLTERS, M.
- A new application of change point analysis reveals extensive edge effects on a temperate mixed forest / MICHELS, K.K.
- Conservation value of distribed and secondary forests for ferns ans lycophytes along an elevational gradient in Mexico / CARVAJAL-HERNANDEZ, C.I.
- Thinning affects understorey tree community assembly in monoculture plantations by facilitating stochastic immigration from the lanscape / KITAGAWA, R.
- Winter supplementary feeding influences forest soil seed banks and vegetation / JAROSZEWICZ, B.
- Vascular plant species richness and composition in two types of post-cultivation tropical secondary forest / NEO, L.
- Diversity of lowland hay meadows and pastures in Western and Central Europe / RODRÍGUEZ-ROJO, M.P.