Bienvenu sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHYTRÝ, M.
- Fix-it Felix: advances in testing plant facilitation as a restoration tool / LORTIE, C.J.
- Designing seed mixtures for restoration on alpine soils: who should your neighbours be? / RYDGREN, K.
- Combined effects of livestock grazing and abiotic environment on vegetation and soils of grasslands across Tibet / WANG, Y.
- Moderate grazing sustains plant diversity in Afromontane grassland / JOUBERT, L.
- Experiment-based recommendations for biodiversity-friendly management of mountain hay meadows / LESSARD-THERRIEN, M.
- Differential effects of dominant and subordinate plant species on the establishment success of target species in a grassland restoration experiment / TORREZ, V.
- Mowing influences community-level variation in resource-use strategies and flowering phenology along an ecological succession on Mediterranean road slopes / BOUCHET, D.C.
- Resprouting of woody species encroaching temperate European grasslands after cutting and burning / MICHIELSEN, M.
- Promoting natural regeneration for the restoration of Juniperus communis: a synthesis of knowledge and evidence for conservation practitioners / BROOME, A.
- Direct seeding of 16 Brazilian savanna trees: responses to seed burial, mulching and an invasive grass / SILVA, R.R.P.
- Twenty years of change in riverside vegetation: what role have invasive alien plants played? / PATTISON, Z.
- Recruitment of riparian plants after restoration of geomorphic complexity in northern Sweden / HERBERG, E.R.
- Factors affecting soil seed banks of riparian communities in an agricultural ecosystem: potential for conservation of native plant diversity / DALTON, R.L.
- Frequent inundation helps counteract land use impacts on wetland propagule banks / DAWSON, S.K.
- Response of understorey plant communities and traits to past land use and coniferous plantation / BERGÈS, L.
- Revising Ellenberg's indicator values for continentality based on global vascular plant species distribution / BERG, C.
- classification of European beech forests: a Gordian Knot ? / WILLNER, W.
- A review of high-mountain acidophilous vegetation in the Iberian Peninsula / GAVILÁN, R.G.