Bienvenue sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHYTRÝ, M.
- Resurvey of historical vegetation plots: a tool for understanding long-term dynamics of plant communities / HÉDL, R.
- Resurveying historical vegetation data - opportunities and challenges / KAPFER, J.
- Addressing species turnover and community changes in vegetation resurvey studies / ALFONSI, E.
- Drivers of species richness and compositional change in Scottish coastal vegetation / PAKEMAN, R.J.
- Climate, pollution and grazing drive long-term change in moorland habitats / BRITTON, A.J.
- Large climate change, large effect? Vegetation changes over the past century in the European High Arctic / KAPFER, J.
- The ecological legacy of 20th century acidification carried on by ecosystem engineers / SCHWEIGER, A.H.
- Convergence and impoverishment of fen communities in a eutrophicated agricultural landscape of the Czech Republic / NAVRÁTILOVÁ, J.
- Influence of topography on long-term successional trajectories in canyon grasslands / BERNARDS, S.J.
- Re-visiting historical semi-natural grasslands in the Apennines to assess patterns of changes in species composition and functional traits / GIARRIZZO, E.
- Taxonomic and functional vegetation changes after shifting management from traditional herding to fenced grazing in temperate grassland communities / KOCH, M.
- Biotic homogenization of herb layer composition between two contrasting beech forest communities on limestone over 50 years / HEINRICHS, S.
- The paradox of long-term ungulate impact: increase of plant species richness in a temperate forest / VILD, O.
- Compositional changes in thermophilous oak forests in Poland over time: do they correspond to European trends? / RECZYNSKA, K.
- Forty years of vegetation change in former coppice-with-standards woodlands as a result of management change and N deposition / BECKER, T.