Bienvenu sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHYTRY, M.
- A multifaceted view on the impacts of shrub encroachment / MAESTRE, F.T.
- Sprucification in protected forests: myth or veracity?- Clues from 60 yrs survey data / HEDWALL, P.-O.
- Restoration of sub-alpine shrub-encroached grasslands through pastoral practices: effects on vegetation structure and botanical composition / PITTARELLO, M.
- Shrub encroachment influences herbaceous communities in flooded grasslands of a neotropical savanna wetland / BARBOSA DA SILVA, F.H.
- Influence of river channelization and the invasive shrub, Ligustrum sinense, on oak (Quercus spp.) growth rates in bottomland harwood forests / FOARD, M.
- Semi-arid vegetation response to antecedent climate and water balance windows / THOMAS, D.P.
- Cumulative drought and land-use impacts on perennial vegetation across a North American dryland region / MUNSON, S.M.
- Long-term late season mowing maintains diversity in southern US tallgrass prairie invaded by Bothriochloa ischaemum / DEE, J.R.
- Impact of stocking rate on species diversity and composition of a subtropical grassland in Argentina / PIZZIO, R.
- Negligible structural development and edge influence on the understorey at 16-17-yr-old clear-cut edges in black spruce forest / HARPER, K.A.
- Scale-dependent effects of coppicing on the species pool of late successional beech forests in the central Apennines, Italy / CAMPETELLA, G.
- Former charcoal kiln platforms as microhabitats affecting understorey vegetation in Mediterranean forests / CARRARI, E.
- Vegetation assessment of native tree species in Broussonetia papyrifera-dominated degraded dorest landscape in southern Ghana / AGYEMAN, V.K.
- Tropical forest restoration enriches vascular epipyte recovery / LEIGHTON REID, J.
- Characterization of Brazilian forest types utilizing canopy height profiles derived from airborne laser scanning / GÖRGENS, E.B.
- Distribution modelling of vegetation types in the boreal-alpine ecotone / ULLERUD, H.A.
- Validation of a classification protocol: meeting the prospect requirement and ensuring distinctiveness when assigning forest development phases / ZENNER, E.K.