Bienvenu sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHYTRY, M.
- Invasive plant management must be driven by a holistic understanding of invader impacts / BARNEY, J.N.
- Elucidating biological opportunities and constraints on assisted colonization / SCHWARTZ, M.W.
- Drivers of vegetation change in grasslands of the Sheffield region, northern England, between 1965 and 2012/13 / STEVENS, C.J.
- Consistent functional response of meadow species and communities to land-use changes across productivity and soil moisture gradients / MAJEKOVA, M.
- Impact of nitrogen inputs on multiple facets of plants biodiversity in mountain grasslands: does nutrient source matter ? / MAUCHAMP, L.
- The invasion of common milkweed (Asclepias syriaca) in sandy old-fields-is it a threat to the native flora ? / KELEMEN, A.
- Beaches under pressure - effects of human access on vegetation at Baltic Sea beaches / SEER, F.K.
- Validating space-for-time substitution in a new-growth coastal dune forest / ROLO, V.
- The use of shrub cover to preserve Mediterranean oak dehesas: a comparison between sheep, cattle and wild ungulate management / PEREA, R.
- Diversity sub-Mediterranean pinewoods with oak species in a context of assisted migration: responses to local climate and light environment / MARTÍN-ALCÓN, S.
- Spatial variation of fuel loading within varying aged stands of chaparral / UYEDA, K.A.
- Silvicultural treatments for converting loblolly pine to longleaf pine dominace: effet on ground layer and midstorey vegetation / HU, H.
- Are trees of intermediate density more facilitative ? Canopy effects of four East African legume trees / LINSTÄDTER, A.
- Separating reflectance signatures of shrub species - a case study in the central Greater Caucasus / MAGIERA, A.
- Sub-alpine and alpine grassland communities in the northeastern Greater Caucasus of Azerbaijan / ETZOLD, J.
- Floodplain forests of the Iberian Peninsula : Vegetation classification and climatic features / BIURRUN, I.
- The transitional semi-evergreen bushland in Ethiopia: characterization and mapping of its distribution using predictive modelling / VAN BREUGEL, M.