Bienvenu sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHYTRY, M.
- Applied Vegetation Science in 2016: the leading journal promoting the application of vegetation science / CHIARUCCI, A.
- Restoring grasslands with arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi around remnant patches / TESTE, F.P.
- Using management to determine drivers of alien plant invasion and limits to native restoration / CATFORD, J.A.
- Effects of adding an arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi inoculum and of distance to donor sites on plant species recolonization following topsoil removal / TORREZ, V.
- Re-vegetation with native species does not control the invasive Ruellia simplex in a floodplain forest in Florida, USA / SMITH, A.M.
- Response of native versus exotic plant guilds to cattle and elk herbivory in forested rangeland / PEKIN, B.K.
- Linking historical land use to present vegetation and soil characterisics under slash-and-burn cultivation in Madagascar / RANDRIANARISON, J.
- Recovery of target bryophytes in floating rich fens after 25 yr of inundation by base-rich surface water with lower nutrient contents / KOOIJMAN, A.M.
- What factors determined restoration success of a salt marsh ten years after de-embankment ? / CHANG, E.R.
- Biomass removal by clipping and raking vs burning for the restoration of abandoned Stipa-dominated European steppe-like grassland / RUPRECHT, E.
- Creation of micro-topographic features: a new tool for introducing specialist species of calcareous grassland to restored sites ? / WAGNER, M.
- Phosphorus limitation relates to diet selection of sheep and goats on dry calcareous grassland / HEJCMANOVA, P.
- Assembling productive communities of native grass and legume species: finding the right mix / MISCHKOLZ, J.M.
- Plant functional shifts in Central European grassland under traditional flood irrigation / MULLER, I.B.
- Evaluating an unmanned aerial vehicle-based approach for assessing habitat extent and condition in fine-scale early successional mountain mosaics / GONÇALVES, J.
- Vegetation classification and biogeography of European floodplain forests and alder carrs / DOUDA, J.
- The Upper Mississippi River floodscape: spatial patterns of flood inundation and associated plant community distributions / DE JAGER, R.
- European Vegetation Archive (EVA): an integrated database of European vegetation plots / CHYTRY, M.