Bienvenue sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
APPLIED VEGETATION SCIENCE / CHYTRY, M.
- Attacking invasive grasses / KEELEY, J.E.
- A comparative framework for broad-scale plot-based vegetation classification / DE CÁCERES, M.
- A review of the use of direct seeding and seedling plantings in restoration: what do we know and where should we go? / PALMA, A.C.
- Effects of simulated historical tree litter raking on the understorey vegetation in a central EUropean forest / VILD, O.
- Responses of an ancient woodland field layer to soil translocation: methods and timing / CRAIG, M.
- Understorey plant community and light availability in conifer plantations and natural hardwood forests in Taiwan / LIU, T.-Y.
- Deforested habitats lack seeds of late-successional and large-seeded plant species in tropical montane forests / SAAVEDRA, F.
- Facilitation and edge effects influence vegetation regeneration in old-fields at the tropical Andean forest line / BUENO, Á.
- Emergence and early survival of early versus late seral species in Great Basin restoration in two different soil types / USELMAN, S.M.
- Fire effects on invasive and native warm-season grass species in a North American grassland at a time of extreme drought / HAVILL, S.
- Herbicide application as a habitat restoration tool: impact on native island plant communities / KAISER-BUNBURY, C.N.
- Restoration of sand grasslands by topsoil removal and self-greening / GILHAUS, K.
- Does vegetation in restored salt marshes equal naturally developed vegetation? / VAN LOON-STEENSMA, J.M.
- Contrasting distribution patterns of invasive and naturalized non-native species along environmental gradients in a semi-arid montane ecosystem / ANDERSEN, K.M.
- Native recolonization following control of invasive Ruellia simplex in a cypress floodplain forest / ADAMS, C.R.
- The effects of rock climbing on cliff-face vegetation / CLARK, P.
- Estimating leaf area index in tree species using the PocketLAI smart app / ORLANDO, F.
- Estimating species richness and biomass of tropical dry forests using LIDAR during leaf-on and leaf-off canopy conditions / HERNÁNDEZ-STEFANONI, J.L.
- Potential natural vegetation and environment: a critique of Kusbach, Shaw & Long / ROBERTS, D.W.