Bienvenue sur le site web du catalogue de la bibliothèque du Conservatoire botanique national de Bailleul
Journal of Ecology / DAVY, A.
- Journal of Ecology News / GIBSON, D.J.
- Plant functional effects on ecosystem services / LAVOREL, S.
- Single-trait functional indices outperform multi-trait indices in linking environmental gradients and ecosystem services in a complex landscape / BUTTERFIELD, B.J.
- Plant functional diversity and carbon storage - an empirical test in semi-arid forest ecosystems / CONTI, G.
- An experimental framework to identify community functional components driving ecosystem processes and services delivery / DIAS, A.T.C.
- Using functional traits to quantify the value of plant communities to invertebrate ecosystem service providers in arable landscapes / STORKEY, J.
- Relative contributions of plant traits and soil microbial properties to mountain grassland ecosystem services / GRIGULIS, K.
- Identification of 100 fundamental ecological questions / SUTHERLAND, W.J.
- Integrating trait- and niche-based approaches to assess contemporary evolution in alien plant species / HULME, P.E.
- Flowers attract weaver ants that deter less effective pollinators / GONZÁLVEZ, F.G.
- Hydrological consequences of declining land use and elevated CO2 in alpine grassland / INAUEN, N.
- Shrubs and herbaceous seed flow in a semi-arid landscape: dual functioning of shrubs as trap and barrier / GILADI, I.
- Combined impact of multiple exotic herbivores on different life stages of an endangered plant endemism, Medicago citrina / LATORRE, L.
- Biogeographic comparisons of herbivore attack, growth and impact of Japanese knotweed between Japan and France / MAUREL, N.
- Plant functional group identity and diversity determine biotic resistance to invasion by an exotic grass / BYUN, C.
- Novel chemical weapon of an exotic macroalga inhibits recruitment of native competitors in the invaded range / SVENSSON, J.R.
- Effects of topography on structuring local species assemblages in a Sri Lankan mixed dipterocarp forest / PUNCHI-MANAGE, R.
- Relationship between species richness and productivity in plants: the role of sampling effect, heterogeneity and species pool / ÍMOVÁ, I.
- Life-history trade-offs during the seed-to-seedling transition in a subtropical wet forest community / MUSCARELLA, R.
- Imperfect detection is the rule rather than the exception in plant distribution studies / CHEN, G.
20 notices affichées sur 26, voir les 6 autres